Closer to Home is pleased to accept new and gently used items in support of the families that we work with.
We are grateful to receive items such as:
- Gift cards to Walmart, Sobeys, Save-on-Foods, Safeway, Shoppers, Superstore
- Transit tickets and movie passes for youth
- New hygiene and toiletry items
- New toys and clothing
- Kitchen and household goods
- Furniture, on a case by case basis
Please note: When accepting in-kind gifts, we will first ensure that the item is a good fit for one of our clients in need. If you are considering making an in-kind donation, please contact Jessica at (403) 543-0550, Ext. 250 or email@example.com and we will confirm that your gift will find a good home. If Closer to Home does not currently have a client in need of your item(s), we will help you find another organization who may be able to accept your donation.