Are you thinking of becoming a Foster Parent? Here’s how you’ll know that you might be ready:
1. I have talked with my family about what it means to be a Foster Family and we are all supportive of it.
2. I understand that a child may only be in my home temporarily.
3. I understand there is an assessment process and training involved to become a Foster Parent.
4. I am willing to be flexible with my schedule.
5. I understand that I would be part of a team, and that Closer to Home provides me with training and 24 hour support.
6. I have watched Closer to Home’s Foster Parent videos (below) and I am excited to start the process!
Learn more about becoming a Foster Parent with Closer to Home here. To start the process of becoming a Foster Parent, please call us at (403) 543-0550.